- Practical: Improve proofreading using realistic examples from contracts or litigation documents.
- Interactive: Receive immediate feedback on everything and chat directly with the course author.
- Individualized: Precision Training adapts to deliver practice for each learner's demonstrated pain points.
I took a look at this product, and it's good!”
President of Legal Writing Pro
Good primer on challenges and the importance of attention to detail. Something that needs to be addressed at the outset before bad habits develop."
Paralegal at Atrium
Teach proofreading skills and attention to detail through a series of realistic exercises
- Assign the transactional or litigation versions based on the work each of your staff supports.
- With Precision Training's adaptive engine, automatically give each learner targeted practice to shore up their individual pain points.
- Raise each learner's awareness of their strengths and weaknesses, with a diagnostic summary of performance.
Whether you're wondering about logistics, pricing, timing, or other questions, we got you covered. Visit our FAQs page or contact us.
For legal staff, by a lawyer
Founder & CEO
Hi, I'm Michael, and, before founding Praktio, I was the founding director of the Transactional Lab & Clinic at the University of Michigan Law School. In the clinic, I supervised students working on transactional matters for large, mature organizations around the world (e.g., Pepsi, Aon, NPR) and small, local organizations around the Law School.
In addition to practicing transactional law in a clinical setting, I practiced at Sidley Austin, with a focus on technology transactions and mergers and acquisitions. I'm also the co-author of two books on contracts from a transactional perspective: Contracts and Commercial Transactions and Contracts: A Transactional Approach, both published by Aspen. Before all that, I earned a J.D. from Yale Law School.
From working at a large firm and supervising students in legal clinics, I appreciate the importance of understanding the nuances of legal documents and the practical skills of reviewing, drafting, and negotiating them. That's why I created Praktio.