Praktio is interested in hiring candidates for paid, part-time, all-remote internships.
Opportunities could involve any combination of the following (depending on your interests and skills):
- Business development, such as:
- go-to-market strategy for new verticals
- Product development, such as:
- user testing
- user experience design
- product/course content creation
Current professional or master degree students (such as law students, MBA students, design/information master students) are likely good fits for this position.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com:
- resume; and
- statement of interest (please specify what types of opportunities/tasks you're most interested in and what relevant skills and experiences you have).
Praktio has developed a slick, proprietary platform (Praktio Author) for authoring online educational content around text and documents.
We built Author because we wanted an elearning authoring platform like this, and it wasn't out there.
With Author now in a powerful place, we want to expand our content pipeline.
Accordingly, we welcome hearing from subject matter experts and educators, who might be interested in using Praktio's platform to develop online training for building knowledge and skills relevant to text or documents.
If that might be you or your company, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- what you or your organization would like to explore with us;
- any relevant subject matter expertise you or your organization has (if any); and
- any teaching experience and skills you or your organization has (if any—could be classroom experience, elearning development experience, instructional design skills, or something else).